WHAT YOU SAY?!

First of all: don't get your hopes up.

Seems that this whole blogging thing's kinda fallen off the radar for us. Twitter can probably be blamed for that (look at me, deflecting responsibility), but yeah, I kind of lost interest in the deal. That and I don't have time to write posts of any appreciable length (ie. non-tweets) these days anyway.

So! I'm hoping to restart this just as a sketch blog. I've been trying to teach myself to draw since about last October (read: pre-matriculation exam period), and am now sufficiently unembarrassed by my drawings to share them a bit, I think.

...'course, that said, I tend to hate anything I've drawn more than a week ago. That may or may not be a paraphrase of something Jeph Jacques says a lot.

My present problem is a lack of a scanner. I'm making do with a (terrible) phone camera for the moment, but yeah, will get a scanner soon. I hope.

[That's the biggest resolution. Phone camera and all.]

This was just me trying to get back into the drawing groove after having drawn nothing for a week, so nothing special here. Still not quite sure on toon-ising hair; this was a go at a sort of Ryan-ish hairstyle (of Nothing Better, N[quite]SFW), but a new webcomic, from memory, was pretty much doomed to failure.

ANYWAY! Here's to hoping I can get into a habit with this. Maybe a scanner first, though.

No comments: