All lights reversed

For lack of a better title, have an awesome Serenity song.

Messing around until the image is basically black and white is killing too much time, so HERE IS SOME LAZINESS. :D

I still have issues with eye size in coronal views (see previous), but it's even worse in sagittal views (see above). This dude's eyes are probably a shade big, which is better than my usual. Also that's supposed to be a collar down there; they're hard to draw in the artificial positions like this. :(

I'm definitely sticking to my most comfortable things too much as of late. Gonna have a shot at something different on the weekend/next week, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's my pelvis?
more importantly, where's yours?!

glad your updating again!
im stoked your posting up ur sketches!!! you know what would help with ur proportions? life drawing classes! you can jsut do one. :D it'll help espcialy with drawing different movements for cahracters.

damn the brightness/contrast/saturating panels get annoying with lead dont they!

..wait ARE U DRAWING ON UR HW?!

Priscilla Lau said...

AHH AWESOME. He has super-sayen hair!

Someday my comments will not be mindless praise. Until then, enjoy your timtams (they're coming! Eventually. Like my Ls)