So creeped out

Well, not really. Was playing Pokémon Diamond for a bit, and ran into one Rancher Alton in the Battle Tower. Now, I do dislike the Rancher and Cowgirl NPCs the new generation introduced ("LAWL AH'M AN IGNORANT REDNECK! AWL FARMERS ARE LAHK THIS, KIDDO!"), but I couldn't help but find his battle-opening dialogue really, really creepy:

Little boy? Little girl? Doesn't matter which, let's do this!
Or something to that effect.

...yeah.

Also, I saw my first enemy Ninetales a bit before kicking said Rancher's butt, and now I want one. Some of Diamond/Pearl's spritage really does suck, but this ain't one of them.

And I laugh at the Tower leader (I refuse to call him "Tower Tycoon") opening with a Regigigas. It's just asking to be set up on. Nasty Plot Azelf says hi! Agility Metagross says hi!

Said Metagross pulled three consecutive Meteor Mashes with attack boosts, too. Bleheheheh.

</geek>