hblgublgbl

Apologies to my (φ+1) readers for the lack of updates; school is teh suck. In lieu of an actual blogging, which may be a long time off, here's an annotation of my desk I did when I had free time on the weekend. (Aside: yay, found an easy way to outline text! Hide all non-text layers, then add the remaining alpha channel to selection, expand it by 2px, and fill. Wooo)



Also, I managed to find a way to simplify the intro of Calling Grace, from Tarja Turunen's album, My winter storm, for cello. Practising at the moment, fun.



I hope that I can find time to write up a proper blog sometime soon, but assignments are presently eating my free time. Bleh.

7 comments:

priscilla said...

AHAHA

/cough

the pic took me /squint@clock 15mins to read.got hit with mudkipz. was expecting to be rickrolled too >_>

Stil watching your space like a hawk >=D

-Pris
PS: YAY! I can still comment!
PPS: YAY! Calling Grace!
PPPS: YAY! quirky sticker on window!

Barnabas said...

YAY! Pris writing "PPS" instead of "PSS"!

Anonymous said...

so you hopped on the bandwagon and joined facebook too huh?!

Barnabas said...

@tigger

I figured it would be a good way to keep in touch with the guys in my year, but I mainly joined because I need to get a hold of some photos from a group, actually.

louise? said...

how daaaaaaaare you neglect those sketch pencils! *death stare*

tsk tsk tsk,

so thought i'll pop by and say hi! (ha rhyming!)



bye!

Barnabas said...

Don't hurt me, ma'am! </cower> (I do plan to do hell of a lot of drawing after my exams, actually. ¬¬ )

priscilla said...

@L: GAAAHH YOU AND YOUR AWESHUM TIMING!!

It woulda made my first-trend-in-ages game a lot harder D=

@my creation: Hi Trend =D